- Business Directory
- Downtown Events
- Get Here
- What to do
California State University, Chico hosts any cultural and academic events in Downtown Chico. Occupying the northwest corner of Downtown Chico, Chico State is an integral part of Chico's cultural life.
Music, Theatre, and Performing Arts
- Chico Performances
- Chico State Arts Events
- CSU, Chico School of the Arts
- The Performing Arts Center (898-5152) For tours contact Mike Johnson at 898-4296.
- Department of Music (898-5152) For tours and demonstrations for ensembles, including Choral, Opera, Brass, Jazz X-Press, Orchestra, Chico State Bands, Centennial Organ, the Recording Arts Studio, and Wild Oak Records.
- Department of Theatre (898-6161) Productions and tours throughout the year.
Court Theatre —5 shows in June and July.
- North State Symphony (898-5984) This three-city orchestra plays four concerts a year and the director, Keith Herritt (898-5984) can make musician referrals.
History & Science
- Anthropology Museum (898-5397)
- Northern California Natural History Museum (898-4121)
- Roth Planetarium